26.4.11

A Duck and Bartender Joke

A duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender : do you have  fresh fruit?
The bartender says: Hey, buddy, it's a bar here. I only have canned juice.
The ducks walks out.

The next day, the ducks walks into the same bar and asks the bartender : do you have  fresh fruit?
The bartender, a bit pissed, says: listen you. I run a bar, not a grocery store. If you want fruit, go there. I only serve drinks. Capiche?
The ducks walks out.

The next day, the ducks returns and asks: do you have fresh fruit?
The bartender cries out: are you f**** stupid or what? I told you already I don't have any fresh fruit here. If you ever come again and ask me if I have fresh fruit, I swear to God I'll nail your butt on my counter!
The duck leaves.

The next day, the duck comes again and says : do you have nails?
The bartender, surprised, says no.
The duck says : do you have fresh fruit?

No comments:

Post a Comment